Search This Blog!

Friday, November 17, 2017

Molly's possible BeForever Return?!

Yes!!! If you read the title, you may know that Molly McIntire, an original American Girl Doll released by Pleasant Company might be coming back from the archives for BeForever. On the Official American Girl Publishing Website
There are BeForever Molly books AND a new mini doll!! So if Molly really, truly is coming back, it'll be in early 2018, and she'll come in this outfit:
 FNL13_Molly_Mini_DollMolly will come in a navy blue cardigan with a bow with red buttons, a cute plaid skirt, white ankle socks, and little red and white saddle shoes. Instead of her old grey/silver glasses, they are now orange, and kinda look like my glasses, only round. I like her new BeForever outfit better than her old historical outfit, I love how she's kept her patriotic look. Back in 2011, my family got an AG catalogue, and I wanted Molly with all of my soul (Molly and My American Girl #57) but in 2013, I still didn't have a Molly doll, and she and her collection were archived. This would be my chance to finally get the Molly doll I've always wanted. I hope she really is coming back. 2018, come sooner! Bring Molly McIntire and Luciana Vega!!! Here are pictures of Molly's books:

FNL09_A_Winning_Spirit_A_Molly_Classic_1_1A Winning Spirit,

FNL10_Stars_Stripes_Surprises_A_Molly_Classic_2_1Stars, Stripes, and Surprises,


FNL11_Chances_Changes_My_Journey_with_Molly_1And Finally, Chances and Changes: My Journey with Molly. I really like the Molly books, but it was a pain to have to pick up all 6 of her books at my local public library, and I'm an older reader, so I don't need the pictures. I personally like the BeForever books and I really enjoyed Samantha's and Kit's My Journey with books, but I would rather if the character was more gender-neutral, as most of the time the character who's supposed to be me, is a girly-girl, and not everybody who's an American Girl Fan is a girl! . 'til Next Time!  - JCole

Photo credit: American Girl Publishing

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can still get Molly. You can buy her on Amazon or eBay. That's how I bought Cecile and Marie Grace. I bought Cecile on Amazon for my Birthday and Marie Grace on eBay for Valentine's Day. Mom said yes to Cecile and Marie Grace to shut me up. Hopefully I'll get to buy some stuff for Molly for Easter through eBay or Amazon. I even bought Saige and Isabelle through eBay.

Unknown said...

Is Molly still coming out? It's past February 19!!

JCole said...

Sorry for the late reply! This blog is technically my mom's, but I post. I absolutely LOVE Marie Grace and Molly! I'm kinda broke right now, but thanks anyway!!

JCole said...

Hi, Nikki! I'm not really sure what's going on with Molly, and I kinda screamed when she wasn't released on the 19th. But there's still hope!! On the Play @ American Girl site, there was a picture of Molly in the BeForever meet! It was quickly swapped with a pic of her in her old meet, but I think that she'll be released in November or something. Thank you so much for the comment! BTW, I checked out your blog. I love the layout!

Unknown said...

Thanks for replying! I'm crossing my fingers for nOVENBER...

JCole said...

Hi Unknown! I'm also hoping she's released in November =). - JCole

Post a Comment